Monday, April 12, 2010

Would You Rather?

1. Be someone really short whose last name is short OR be really overweight and have the last name of skinny?
I would rather be someone really short because I would not like to be overweight. Also, Skinny would be a really weird name. Last, short people are really fast.
2. Ride in a tight crate for 13 hrs. OR with cows for a 2 days trek in the back of a truck?
I would ride with the cows because you would get tons of splinters in the crate. It would be really cramped. How would I get out?
3. Get everywhere by crawling OR have to stand on your hands when you are stationary?
I would rather stand on my hands when I'm stationary because if I were to play in a professional sport how would I move around? I couldn't get into my car. I couldn't get into my fridge.

2 comments:

The pwner said...

I believe you

Riley Norlin said...

All of those ideas are painful to the mind!